Following February's meeting we have sketched the plan for the year as follows (backfilling Jan and Feb!). All meeting will of course have space for the sharing of photos as that is at the heart of the group and our practice.
- January - go to the opening night of Thirteen at Lauderdale House
- February - plan the year ahead and discuss BEAT exhibition
- March - bring a photography book or three that you love
- April - theme ''documentary' - discuss Don Mcullin exhibition at Tate (visit beforehand if possible)
- May - hive mind/wisdom of the crowd - in advance we will get questions form group members and attempt to answer them from within the group
- June - desert island snaps - detail to follow (plus on a Sat/Sun a visit to a woodland for a group day meeting)
- July - theme "portrait" with accompanying challenge
- August - curation - with guest speaker tba
- September - opening night of BEAT exhibition
- October - photo book - bring a photo book you have made
- November - theme "street"
- December - Christmas meal
The idea for the year ahead is that members of the group will take on chairing/facilitating an evening which will mean pulling it together, leading the evening and managing any related challenge and sharing of photographs. This is not set in stone and may change but it gives a feel for where we are headed and hopefully enables some planning ahead.