Ray Malcolm photo
A three-month long exhibition by ten members of the Ealing satellite group, with three smaller groups alternating to exhibit each month.
Runs 5 October – End December 2017
Open Mon-Fri, 7:30am-5:30pm; Sat 8:30am-5:30pm; Sun 9am-5:30pm
32 New Broadway
London W5 2XA
Thirteen at Lauderdale House
Bari Goddard photo
LIP members Quentin Ball, Gwen Campbell, Gareth Davies, Gordana Johnson, Chris Moxey, Norman Smith, Duncan Unsworth are all exhibiting as part of the group THIRTEEN, in the recently renovated Lauderdale House. Chris Moxey is a member of the Ealing LIP group.
Runs 4-28 October 2017
Private view 4th October, 7.30-9.30pm
London N6 5HG
- The group had a group exhibition TAG as part of Ealing BEAT 2017
- Congratulations to Danilo Leonardi who won one of the categories in the annual Lauderdale House photography competition in August 2017
- A group of members got together to display their collection of images gleaned from walking around London’s waterways – the local canals and further afield, the Thames estuary in June and July 2017 at the Dominion in Southall
- Chris Moxey is part of a group called Thirteen who had an exhibition at the Croatian Embassy, from May 25th until June 26th 2017
- Alex Arnaoudov had a solo exhibition Monoscapes at For Arts Sake in Ealing in July 2016
- Chris Moxey took part in Thirteen at the Croatian Embassy in June 2016
- The group exhibited in Artisan coffee shop on Ealing Brawny from Oct - Dec 2015
- The group took part in two exhibits at the first ever St Marys Rd festival in Sept 2015
- Chris Moxey took part in Thirteen at Lauderdale House in May 2015
- The group exhibited over 3 months at the start of 2015 in Artisan Coffee shop in Ealing.
- Exposed was an exhibition by Alex Arnaoudov at For Arts Sake in Ealing in Jan-Feb 2015.
- Hondureno was an exhibition by Angelika Berndt at the Honduran Embassy in London in Sept-Oct 2014
- Anita Duggal showed W5, an exhibition in and about Ealing Village in Sept 2014
- Memory, a group exhibition at St Mary's Ealing Sept 2014
- Members had work in the Ealing Open 2014 exhibition at the PM Gallery
- A group showcase in Ealing library June 2014
- Members had work in the 25th LIP Annual Exhibition
- Small Adventures was the Ealing group exhibition at Pitshanger Manor Gallery. See flyer front and back.
- Chris Kirkpatrick and Angelika Berndt took part in the London Villages Project
- Fabrizio's exhibition Shine on Japan in the Electric Coffee Co in Ealing
- Some members had work in the 24th Annual LIP exhibition
- Chris Moxey took part in the 2012 Lauderdale House exhibition
- Perception was the Ealing LIP group 2012 Exhibition.
- Angelika Berndt took part in a Dance Photography exhibition in June 2012
- Several group members exhibited in the Ealing Open Exhibition at Pitzhanger Manor Gallery in March and April 2012.
- Angelika Berndt exhibited at Open Ealing in March 2012 documenting artists at work there.
- Fabrizio Quagliuso had his first exhibtion  Shine on Japan at the launch of matchboxmedia collective.
- Chris Hirsch and Chris Moxey had work in the Laurderdale House annual exhibition
- Lives the 2010 Ealing Lip group exhibition.
- Brentford Fragments by Brigitte Flock at the Musical Museum May 2010
- West End Boys and West End Girls by Chris Moxey at Lauderdale House June 2010
- Landscape of Desire by Jonny Baker and Cheryl Lawrie in the Adelaide Festival Fringe 2010
- Several group members exhibited in the Ealing Open Exhibition March 2010
- 21st Annual LIP exhibition which included a tribute to Tony Mayne
- Paint it White in Shoreditch featuring work by Chris Moxey
- Lauderdale House Annual exhibition which Chris Moxey won a prize at.
- Acton Arts Forum Summer Show 2009 featuring work by Vinette Campbell
- Stations of the Cross featuring work by Jonny Baker Easter 2009
- Heritage, the Grand Union Canal from Southall to Brentford by Brigitte Flock Feb-Mar 2009
- London Independent Photography 20th Annual Exhibtion featuring work by Ed Lee and Chris Moxey, October 2008
- Ways of Seeing featuring work by Brigitte Flock and Julie Long September 2008
- On Your Doorstep, the 2008 Ealing LIP group exhibition
- Champions-elect by Ed Lee, August 2008
- Lauderdale House Annual Exhibition featuring work by Chris Moxette and Brigitte Flock, August 2008
- This Precious Earth featuring work by Brigitte Flock, July 2008
- Sporting Ealing featuring work by 10 group members, June 2008
- Beyond the Wilderness featuring work by Jonny Baker, February 2008
- 19th Annual Lip Exhibition featuring work by several members, October 2007
- Oh That's Richmond by Howard Murray
- Who are we? featuring work by 8 members of the group, May 2007
- Visual Arts Exhibition featuring work by Vinette Campbell, June 2007
- Female Connections by Vinette Campbell, April 2007
- Ealing In A Different Light- the first Ealing LIP group exhibition Feb-Apr 2007